Winner of the 2019 Consumer Choice Award,
Home Renovation Halifax
All-Craft Announces With Great Confidence
Winner of the 2019 Consumer Choice Award
To you our valued clients, community and industry leaders, we want to pass on our appreciation for your support and business.
Your positive comments and the recognition that you provided All-Craft with, resulted in our company being recognized with a very prestigious award.
Each year across Canada, Consumer Choice Award gathers opinions, perceptions and expectations through the responses of thousands of consumers and businesses. All winners go through a rigorous selection process conducted by a third party research firm to ensure only the most outstanding service providers are the winners within their respective industry.
Winning the “2019 Consumer Choice Award” for Home Renovation in Halifax, means a lot to the All-Craft Family. We work as a team, always supporting each other and we are dedicated to our community, industry and clients, past and future.
All-Craft would like to take this time to thank everyone not only for your business but for your positive comments, outstanding references and kind words of support.
A front porch is the face of your home, providing curb appeal and adds a place where family can gather and enjoy the outdoors.
Front porches use to be the place where you would gather with your family on the swing, sipping on a cool drink while the sunset. Over time, people have lost the vision of what a front porch represents. But the trend is back and it is time to bring the living room out side, front and center.
In the past, people focused on their backyard, creating a private space away from the ‘hustle and bustle’ of the street. But Along the way, people lost their feeling of communal sense, shifting the focus back on front porches.
Front porches make a great addition to a home, adding that space where special moments are created, like that moment you meet the “boyfriend” for the first time, or that day when you need to just sit and swing. So many moments happen at the front door, those “firsts” that are never forgotten.
Like all home designs, there is an abundance of styles, from traditional to contemporary and every other style in-between. It is always a good idea to keep with the architectural feeling of your home when adding a front porch, complimenting your home’s existing style and allowing the porch to blend into your home seamlessly.
Adding a front porch can separate your home from the other homes on your street when selling, just that little bit of extra outdoor living space can increase your homes value and turn heads of the buyers. If you are looking for a front porch design or addition, please contact the deck building experts.
She-Sheds, now the backyard trend in Halifax for 2017.
She-Sheds provide a place where women can escape from the chaos of everyday life, taking the high heels off and enjoying backyard bliss. These super cute tiny cottages provide a place for women that want some downtime to unwind to read a book, garden or even just to take an afternoon nap.
You can find She-Sheds in many styles and designs, full of color and accessories, making it “hers” not “his”. Clever décor defines the style space she wants, from paint colors to light fixtures to sofas and throw pillows, the imagination can run endlessly.
So how do you get started on your backyard hideaway?
- Start by staking claim to that shed that has been abandon or forgotten about. If you don’t have a shed, time for you to call your local design and build team.
- If your shed is sitting there with cobwebs and clutter, time to clean it out!
- Once it is cleaned, time for you to take a step back and use your imagination. Pick out colors to paint, giving it a fresh look. The color of your she-shed will also help determine the colors used for your accessories and décor.
- Now, let’s think about what you want to use your she-shed for. She-sheds can have many purposes, a gardening retreat, a place to host book club and even a cute little office for those “work-from-home” days. It will be her getaway place.
- Once you determine the use of your special spot, time to decorate and get comfortable. Adding features like a daybed and lots of throw pillows or a deep comfy chair that will make it feel warm and relaxing.
- Last but not least, never forget the outside. Add luscious greens and beautiful colors to the outside of your she-shed, providing a positive energy around the petite haven you have designed.
Cozy, vintage, floral or even fluffy are words that can be used when describing your she-shed
Contact the experts at All-Craft for your She-Shed design